About The Company: uSERP
uSERP is a performance-driven SEO firm serving venture-backed software and tech-enabled companies like monday.com, Robinhood, ActiveCampaign, and 100s more. We're a diverse team of SEO experts spanning the globe, with a home-base in the United States. We're a team of 35+ fully remote members doing amazing projects with industry-transforming clients, publicly traded companies, and technological unicorns.
Sound fun? Come join us.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative and ambitious Junior SEO Specialist to apply their base-level knowledge in SEO, learn and develop by actually doing the work, and become a key, critical member of the uSERP team.
We don't believe in babysitting or learning by theory. We believe the best way to learn something is to do it.
The ideal candidate will bring some base-level knowledge of holistic SEO. That means technical, content, and link building. You'll work closely with other team members, and on direct client work.
Do you read about SEO? Do you keep up with best practices? Do you prefer to jump into the fire and learn by doing?
Then you'd be a great fit for our company culture, and vision we've set: become the best SaaS SEO agency.
Our mission is serious, and runs deep within the company culture: we are all building towards something meaningful. If it sounds cheesy, lame, or "over the top" -- this isn't the right fit for you.
Job Description — Stuff you'd do
- Working alongside the Head of SEO, SEO Manager, a Senior Digital PR manager and Content Manager and team of writers to achieve SEO growth through targeted content and campaigns
- Ownership of the SEO performance across multiple client accounts
- Identify weaknesses within the SEO profile of the website and develop strategies for growth
- Keeping ahead of and reacting to Google Algorithm updates, analyzing changes across the market and actioning projects as a result/in preparation of these updates
- Researching and prioritizing relevant information to form a content plan with SEO growth within it based both on internal needs and your own ideas
- Performing keyword research to identify search opportunities to ensure our brands appear in revenue driving SERPs
- On-site content optimisation (best practice for E-A-T, internal linking, titles, content editing etc.)
- Briefing technical site improvements, schema, page speed, sitemaps etc. into product and ensure they mean all Google guidelines / carrying out technical updates where possible
- Site maintenance (redirects, broken links, site cleanup, duplicate content etc..)
- Proactively performing on site audits and implementing improvements ongoing
- Strategize, plan, and coordinate link building activities
- Create link building content ideas, angles, and pitches
- Pitch and conduct link building outreach
- Participate in client meetings and strategy calls
- Work with a diverse team of SEOs to drive results for your clients
What Our Team Values
We are a fully remote company, so we expect you to manage your time and responsibilities with no in-person oversight.
On the flip side, that means we don't micromanage you, track your time, and make you punch in and out. We aren't interested in babysitting you. We're interesting in fostering your success and the success of the team.
We believe in giving people tasks and getting out of their way.
Teamwork: we're fully remote and thrive on being a cohesive team that communicates and helps each other succeed.
Transparency: tell things how they are. We want unimpeachable character.
Commitment: to your team, your clients, the company, and most importantly: yourself and continual growth.
Bias towards action: startups thrive on action. Theory can only get you so far. If you prefer taking action and getting it done, you'll fit in well here.
Desire to win: we aren't here to just exist as a random SEO agency. We are here to become the best in this space. New challenges and fast growth should be music to your ears.
Want to be a part of our accelerated growth, working with billion dollar brands to scale their organic rankings? We want you on the team 😃
- Fully remote
- Salaried position (no hourly)